The Wedding Photographer's Guide to Business:
INSIDE TIPS FROM THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
In This E-Book:
40 Case Studies Focused on the Wedding Photography Business
Hear from the Top Wedding Photographers in the Business
Learn How You Can Succeed Faster at the Business
Avoid the Costly and Fatal Mistakes Common in Business
You have a knack for finding THE moment through a lens. You’ve got to capture every one on that special day, because you’re the wedding photographer. Understanding the heart—the passion—of your profession is the easy part. It’s why you started chasing the dream.
However, making the leap from passionate photographer to savvy entrepreneur and business owner can be more difficult. The Wedding Photographer's Guide to Business: Inside Tips From the Best in the Business is a step beyond the usual how-to guide: it’s a book of collective advice from the TOP PHOTOGRAPHERS carving out their niche in the world of wedding photography.
As I did business consulting around the country one piece of advice I often found myself giving, no matter the industry or the size of the company, was to find someone doing what they were doing very successfully, call them up, and ask them lots of questions.
It always brought great returns! But finding the time and competitors willing to help you can be challenging.
Today though, at Business Help, I have done all this work for you. In this book, you’ll find 40 mini-case studies exploring all aspects of business “best practices.” By the time you finish The Wedding Photographer's Guide to Business: Inside Tips From the Best in the Business, you’ll have rounded the learning curve to pushed your business into hyper drive. I am so convinced of this, I am offering a 100% money back guarantee.
Equip yourself with trending business know-how, gain the confidence you need to attract the right clients, and capture every one of those moments in a lifetime of special days.
Here are just a few of the questions answered by these top professionals:
- How they use social media and blogs to get customers
- Their very best sales tactics
- Their top 3 pieces of advice for anyone in the wedding photography business
- Their biggest mistakes, so you can avoid them
- How to set pricing, and what to charge
- How create the best work life balance, to manage your time and get it all done
- How to handle billing, taxes and insurance
- The best photo-editing and client management software
- What’s the best gear to get started with, and when you should upgrade
- How to handle contracts
- When to say “No” and how to fire a client